- W/M picks up at 7 AM every Friday in Brookside except on holiday weeks listed below.
- Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day - When your pick up falls on or after one of these holidays, your regular pickup will be one day late during that week.
- Yard Waste is collected weekly from approximately mid March through the first week of December. (Dates can be verified on the city site listed below)
- Carts should be placed 2 feet apart at the curb with handle facing away from the street the night before a collection day.
- Carts should be removed no later than the evening of collection day and stored inside your garage except for yard waste which may be stored outside, but not visible from the front view of your property.
Contact Information: W/M 815-280-7854 or City of Joliet - Garbage & Recycling
*** NOTE ***
Live Christmas Tree Pick Up
Waste Management will pick up live Christmas trees after the holidays if customers follow these guidelines:
- Set out in one piece if under five feet in length.
- Cut the tree in half if it is longer than five feet.
- Set the tree at your usual pickup site on your regular pickup day.
- Trees will be collected until Jan. 31, 2020.
Hazardous waste, electronics and other materials are picked up via WM at no additional charge to you. Check out the video and find out how.